JobKeeper Payment: Enrolment Reminder
From 20 April 2020 you need to enrol for JobKeeper by either using the Business Portal and authenticate with myGovID or have enrolment processed by a tax professional through the online tax agent portal.
* If you require our assistance please contact the firm to request the enrolment of your business. *
As per previous email correspondence you should have completed items numbers 1 to 4 below. If not, please do so as a matter of urgency.
- Check if you, as an employer, and their nominated employees meet the eligibility requirements.
- Notify eligible employees that you (their employer) intend to participate in the JobKeeper scheme.
- Send eligible employees the JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice to complete and return to you to confirm that they agree to you being nominated as the employer to receive JobKeeper Payments.
- Keep the Employee Nomination Notice Form on file for five years.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to undertake the Job Keeper process yourself you need to have access to the business portal via myGovID.
We will be offering our services on a do and charge basis depending on the complexity of your personal situation. More information can be obtained from your partner or manager.