Economos Mortgage Solutions is a mortgage broker and offers a wide range of business and personal financing solutions.
Why Us? What do we offer?
Who are OUR clients?
Benefits to the Clients?
What do we charge?
Why use a Broker?
- Home Loans
- Investment Loans (eg: Investment Property)
- Commercial Loans
- Business Loans
- Asset and Equipment Finance
- Debtor Finance
- LRBA’s for SMSF
- Refinance of existing Loan obligations looking to improve their current deal
- Existing Economos Group clients;
- Potential Economos Group clients;
- Referral relationships with other professionals:
- other accountants,
- financial planners and other finance professionals
- Staff, family and friends of all of the above
- New Home buyers
- Access to borrowing knowledge and expertise;
- Access to competitive interest rates
- Correct Loan structuring
- Convenience (eg: the passing of information from the accountants to the financier)
Economos Mortgage Solutions does not charge the client for the service. We are paid by the bank and all the fees we receive are fully disclosed.
All fees you will pay as part of any new or re-financed loan package will also be fully disclosed to you.
A broker is a far more convenient way to procure a loan than negotiating all the deals yourself. You deal with one person rather than 20 different banks;
A broker negotiates on your behalf
A broker handles all the paperwork
A broker will liaise with third parties including settlement agents, solicitors, coveyancers.
A broker is a SINGLE point of contact for your financing needs.