Sydney Accounting Services
Financial Statements and Compliance
Preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns
The advice Economos offers is always based on extensive experience and knowledge about our clients’ businesses. This means that our team is well placed to provide the most appropriate compliance advice for your business.
Economos provides a range of compliance services, including:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Preparation of Periodic Management Accounts
- Preparation Accounts of Association and Companies Limited by guarantee
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for Companies, Trust, Partnership and Individuals
- Preparation of Fringe Benefit Tax Returns
- Preparation of Application of Research and Development Concession
- General Taxation Planning
GST Compliance and Advice
Navigating the provisions surrounding GST compliance can be a time-consuming exercise. Economos accountants are well versed in this area of taxation and can help structure your business so that it complies with all of its GST requirements.
The Economos team can assist with the:
- Preparation and Lodgement of ABN application
- Registration for GST
- Preparation and Lodgement of Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Preparation and Lodgement of Instalment Activity Statement (IAS)
Advisory: Corporate Secretarial and Corporate Affairs
Increasingly, companies are setting up Corporate Affairs departments, or restructuring their traditional functions to include defined Secretarial and Corporate Affairs responsibilities.
- Economos provides a range of secretarial services, including:
- Company Incorporation
- Preparation and Lodgement of ASIC Annual Review and Solvency Declaration
- Preparation and Lodgement reporting changes to comply with ASIC statutory requirements
- Company windup/liquidations
- Registration and changes to business names
- Land tax maintenance including initial reporting, Variation of holdings and Application for Exemptions
Cloud Accounting Solutions
At Economos we understand the importance of having timely and reliable information when it comes to running your business; which is why we offer and encourage our clients to embrace cloud-based accounting solutions for their businesses.
Cloud-based accounting allows you to gain real-time and clear insight into your business, to facilitate more informed business decisions. Decision-making, day-to- day becomes more efficient and easier, when present-day data is available.
Cloud-based accounting also introduces business owners to a world of processing and reporting efficiencies; allowing them to take greater control of their accounting information so they can free up more time to focus on what they do best – running their business. Some of the great features offered by cloud-based accounting solutions include:
- Automated bank feeds
- Easy and seamless invoicing
- Fast and efficient payroll modules, with employee interaction
- Inventory management systems
- Multi-user accessibility
- Accessibility on multiple devices
- Quick and easy reporting
Our specialized team of hands-on accountants can help you assess, implement, as well as provide on-going support for the following cloud-based accounting solutions:
- MYOB Live
- Reckon / Intuit
If you would like to learn more about cloud-based accounting and how Economos can assist you and your business please contact our amazing team.
Management Consulting and Advisory
As businesses grow, the management issues they face become more complex and, therefore, require solutions that are tailored to their needs.
The firm likes to do more than be an historical recorder of financial transactions. They like to work with their clients and help them grow and succeed.
The Partners and advisors prefer to on the road and at the coalface of their clients business, talking, discussing, strategizing and helping. This might include
- Regular coffee catch ups
- Taking an advisory board role
- Unlimited telephone support
- Face to face meeting in our city office
Furthermore Economos accountants and advisors work with their clients to offer the following more specialised services:
- Business Valuation
- Succession Planning
- Industry Benchmarking
- Advisory Board roles
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Litigation Support
- Strategic Business Plan
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Outsourced Back Office Operations
- Implementation of New accounting software